Hot Tub Warranty
5- Years Warranty on the shell structure of the spa: The shell will maintain structural integrity and configuration and be free of any water loss due to defect in the spa shell.
1- years Warranty on the shell surface of the spa: The manufacturer provides the user of the spa a 1 year warranty against blistering, cracking and delamination.
2-years Warranty on Balboa/Gecko controls and Display module: The manufacturer warrants the display and the spa control box against defects in materials and workmanship or any other defects for two years. According to the electrical components this warranty is not given on fuses, RCD’s, bulbs and gaskets.
1-Years warranty on our cabinet of the spa: The factory installed side panel is warrantied for 1 year from the original date of delivery. The warranty specifically covers cracking or peeling of the shell. Fading and weathering of the surface will naturally occur over time and is not considered warrantable defects.
1-Years Warranty on the Ozone generator, Audio system components: The ozone generator is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from date of delivery. The factory installed components (i.e power supply, speakers, wires etc) are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 years from the original date of delivery.
1-Years Warranty on the LED lights: The factory installed LED lights are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the original date of delivery. The factory installed LED light driver is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the original date of delivery, LED bulbs are not covered by the warranty.
1-Years Warranty on the Thermal Cover: The thermal cover is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the original date of delivery.
90 Days Warranty on the Skimmer house/Plastic external parts/overlays: Some parts most of which can be changed out without the use of tools, such as filter cartridges, filter lid, filter housing, spa pillows, cover locks etc are in included in this warranty but are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery and not beyond.
1. The Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, lack of maintenance or lime scale deposits.
2. The manufacturer reserves the right to replace the defective parts with factory or remanufactured parts
3. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage caused by altercations or modifications by the user.
4. Radio/Bluetooth reception is not covered by warranty because the reception depends on local conditions. The received signal may deteriorate if there are high voltage lines near the spa.
5. The warranty of the spa does not cover defects, damage of failure caused by the common carrier, installer, user or other persons, pets or rodents, or resulting from, without limitation, any of the following: careless handling ( lifting unit by plumbing, abrading finish, etc) including its own negligence; modification of any type for any reason) including modification to meet local code). Improper installation ( including installation not in accordance with instructions and specifications provided with the unit). Connections supplied by the installer of the equipment; improper voltage supply or unauthorized electrical modification; misuse; incorrect operation; or lack of routine maintenance; operation of the unit without specified minimum amount of water or at inappropriate water temperature; use of abrasive or improper cleaners;or acts of gods, such as lightening, floods earthquakes etc.
6. In addition, The manufacturer will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damage or losses arising from any cause ( e.g water damage to carpet, ceiling tiles, marbles, loss of use etc. Including its own negligence, damages to respecting or resulting from : plated parts when pool are/or spa chemicals are used in the unit or hard water conditions.
7. This warranty does not include, labour, transportation of other costs incurred in the removal and or re installation of the original unit and/or installation of a replacement unit; any costs relating to obtaining access for repair; or loss of use damage, including loss of sales, profit or business advantage of any kind under any circumstances. Spa units are excluded from any warranty coverage if any addition, deletion or modification of any kind whatsoever has been made to the unit (or to any component).
8. The warranty does not cover defects of damage due to normal wear and tear, improper installation, alterations with the manufacturer written consent, accident, misuse, abuse, commercial or industrial use, use of an accessory not approved by manufacturer, failure to follow the user manual, or repairs made or attempted by anyone other than an authorized representative of the manufacturer.
9. Palm Spas will not provide compensation for delays in rectifying and faulty/broken hot tub issue.
Extent of Warranty:
This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the spa when invoiced and delivered. The warranty terminates upon any transfer of ownership, prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
Any modification to the spa will void the warranty.
PLEASE NOTE THAT LOW WATER LEVEL OR BLOCKED FILTERS ARE THE TWO MAIN CAUSES OF ISSUES WITH HOT TUBS. EITHER OF THESE CAN CAUSE THE SYSTEM TO RUN DRY AND RISK BURNING OUT THE HEATER.
Please note – All warranty parts will be sent out to customer within 10 days of problem reported if in the unlikely circumstance that the part is not available we will let you know when we are likely to be sending out a replacement. Labour is not included. We advise that the fitting of any spare part, electrical or plumbing specific, be done by a trained engineer. We cannot accept any liability regarding the installation of spare parts, especially relating to access of the tub and access has been restricted further by the client after the delivery. Please note you are entitled to cancel your order once delivered within 7 working days. But for a refund on the product it must be in original condition. If it is needed to be collected the delivery/collection fee will be deducted from your refund.
To open a warranty claim please fill in the form below
Please contact us for details on returns or any further inquiries regarding our products on: 01773 591541 or email: [email protected]