Thinking of choosing finance
- Min age 18, Max age 75 at the end of the term
- Be a permanent UK resident, with minimum 3-year address history.
- In regular permanent employment, minimum 16 hours with minimum annual income £10,000
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits.
- Have your credit or debit card registered to your home address.
- Understand that there will be a credit check performed when you submit your application.
- Do not apply if you have had or have any defaults or missed payments on existing credit agreements either currently or in the last 3 years.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a Financing payment option.
- Exclusions: Unemployed/ Students/Non-UK Residents
- Finance must be applied for in the name of the individual that is taking the goods or services.
- All details entered during the application process must be personal to the applicant. E.g. personal email address and mobile number.
- Double check the applicants details against their government issued ID i.e. Full name (No abbreviations), House/Flat number and postcode.
- Ensure gross annual income is entered for the sole applicant, not weekly/monthly or household income.
APPLYING FOR FINANCE
Whether your accepted for finance or not depends on many different factors. At Duologi we have a dedicated credit team who use our bespoke credit engine to help them reach decisions.
If your application was declined, we will not give you the specific reason/s why. We advise that you obtain a copy of your credit report so you can see the potential reasons. If you feel that there has been a mistake, please feel free to contact us via email at [email protected] or call us on 0345 5211 881 Option 2.
If you have been approved for finance, we cannot amend the amount or term. You will need to contact the business that you purchased the goods or services from to complete a new application for finance. Please note we cannot guarantee a new credit application will be approved. All credit applications will leave a credit “footprint” on your credit history.
Please contact our customer service team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at [email protected]
Please contact the business that you purchased the goods or services from. They will be able to help you.
Changing your payment date can only be done after the first payment has been taken. Please contact our customer service team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at [email protected]
Please contact our after-sales support team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at [email protected]
A credit search occurs when a third party investigates your credit report. They’re looking to see how you manage your credit now, and how you’ve managed it in the past. This search may then be recorded on your credit report for other third parties to see. This is useful to lenders because if you’ve made multiple applications for credit recently, it could suggest to them that you have an urgent need for credit which you may struggle to pay back.
We’re sorry to hear this. Please contact our merchant support team 0345 5211 881 Option 2 or via email at [email protected]
Our Welcome pack is emailed to the email address you entered in your application. Your welcome pack, which contains your loan agreement along with all the regulatory paperwork is sent within 7-10 days of the goods or services being delivered by your retailer. If you require a copy of your documents sooner you can contact our support team on 0345 5211 881 Option 2 or email [email protected] who will be more than happy to help.
To enable us to cancel your agreement, we will need you to contact the original retailer and arrange to return your purchase or cancel the services they’re providing. Once they have confirmed cancellation, they will advise us to close your agreement and refund any payments that have been made. You will need to contact your retailer to obtain a refund for any deposit paid.